Sultry is one word to describe Anne Hathaway's look at the NYC premiere of Le Miserables this week. To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm more envious of her perfectly painted lips or the mirror-like shine in her hair. She looked stunning. Chanel Makeup Artist Katie Lee gave me the scoop on how to get her flawless skin and velvet-like fuchsia lip (which was a blend of three shades!) that complimented her edgy Tom Ford gown. "We wanted Anne to look slick and chic in her hometown of NYC," Lee commented.
- For a velvety finish on the skin, Lee used Chanel Perfection Lumere Long Wear Fluid Makeup SPF 10. Then gave them a slight flush with Laura Mercier Cream Blush in Prailne.
- For a wet look, she applied Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Fantasme on Anne's lids.
- After applying individual false lashes, two coats of mascara were applied.
- Anne's eyebrows are one of her most important features. Lee spent a lot of time grooming and elongating them with Anastasia's products including her Clear Brow Gel to set them into place.
- The lip is a combination of three colors! Lee mixed: Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Rouge Noir and Palipitante with Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in La Somptueuse. Try that at home!