Yesterday on the Emmy red carpet, I noticed tons of starlettes carrying gorge studded hard case clutches to match their ensembles. I on the other hand, rocked a sweet black patent leather one to match my hot pink BCBG cocktail dress.
For me, it wasn't the clutch that was important, but the ingredients inside it that kept me looking great on the red carpet all day long. Check 'em out:
- Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast - I was able to hang out in the production area for E! and munch on some food before my segment. Thanks to these I didn't have any food in my teeth in front of the cameras and my breath was fresh.
- DERMAdoctor Med e Tate - It was 90 degrees in LA and this little wipe prevented me from sweating and having embarrassing sweat stains on my brightly colored dress.
- GoSmile Touch Ups - I threw a few of these in the flavor Green Apple in my bag just in case I had a glass of wine or cup of coffee throughout the day. I ended up having a Starbucks Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. (my fave)!
- NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm - I must have reapplied my gloss twenty times through out the day. (Maybe a little obsessive, but I can't help it).
- Goody Lena Barrette - This little silver sparkling barrette matched my earrings and was good to have just in case I wanted to pin up my hair.
Even though this is what I carried on the Emmy red carpet, it's exactly the same as what I carry in my clutch for a night out with the girls or on a hot date. What do you carry in your clutch?