Meet Melanie Inglessis, one of most in demand makeup artists in Hollywood. Working with A-listers like Rosamund Pike, Kate Hudson, Olivia Wilde, Lea Michele and Cameron Diaz, she's been swamped during awards season. Here' she gives us a peek into her makeup kit and dishes how to get a mini face lift.
Describe the most exciting project you’ve worked on lately.
Working on the most exciting project right now but it's secret! Hit me back in July!
What’s your beauty philosophy?
Confidence is beauty.
What are the top five must-haves in your kit and why?
1. Talika eye patches! They're the best in the business and are re-usable up to three times! It tightens the under eye skin, helps with puffiness and dark circles.
2. Organic Pharmacy Rose Water You can apply this all day long to rehydrate the skin. On the plane, on a hot day!
3. A peachy blusher to add to any make up. It's freshen up the look. Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Dolline is the best blusher for everyone.
4. A good concealer! Cle de Peau concealer is the best!
5. Chanel Bronze Universal is a great product for a very natural sun kiss glow.
Have you discovered any new products lately that you find impressive? Giorgio Armani Lip lacquer are pretty amazing, because the color and intensity is very strong. Also, Orlane Anti Aging Oxygenation System is just AMAZING!
Spill your best beauty advice. Inner beauty is as important as outer beauty!
What’s the one tip or trick that you think all women should know? A little highlighter on the inner corner, the brow bones and outer corner of the eye ( in an upward movement) will make you look like you go a mini lift!!